Partnering with clients and co-owners, we evaluate potential projects, leading them from ideation to startup.
- Basic structure and feasibility study – We work to weave together the desires of the client, the needs of the market and what is financially feasible.
- Budget development, construction support, project design – We shape the project’s design, address land entitlement issues, develop budgets and secure needed financing.
- Marketing, licensing and operations – During construction, we lead efforts to pre-lease the building, prepare for licensing surveys, hire and train new staff, and implement programs.
Through our Hearth & Truss partnership, we serve as the operator responsible for managing the business and maximizing the asset’s value.
- Start-up, turnaround, acquisition and ongoing operations management.
- Inclusive leadership – We build leadership teams with diverse professional and personal experience. We work toward empowering caregivers and team members at a range of levels to make decisions and find new sense of investment in their work.
- Strategic planning development – We create a long-term vision to assess where the organization is currently and where they want to be.
- Organizational development and culture change – We coach toward strengthening from within to become a constantly learning organization that works at its highest and best ability.